Kahntact USA Inc. and the Medical Education and Technology Institute (MET)offer the convenience of on-site and remote site spirometry certification classes for nurses, technicians and occupational health professionals.
We train individuals in accordance with prevailing standards. For example, American Thoracic Society, ATS / ERS Task Force: Standardization of Lung Function Testing. There is no previous training or experience required to take the training course. People who have no spirometry background are always welcome.Our spirometry certification courses are one-day and device specific to your organization, covering the essential information and hands on experience necessary for optimal performance of forced expiratory maneuvers and and accomplishing acceptable and reproducible spirograms
Our instructor Gary Kahn has in depth knowledge of spirometers and their use as well as other medical devices. He has more than 25 years experience in healthcare training.
Mr. Kahn’s involvement with respiratory therapy products and spirometry dates back more than 20 years. In addition, to receiving his B.A. degree at Washington University (St. Louis) majoring in biology and having successfully completed NIOSH Approved Pulmonary Function Testing Training Course (Course #12) conducted by the American Lung Association (1990), Spirometry Testing and Respiratory Surveillance Program (Course # 51), Palmer and Associates (1993) and he has co-sponsored numerous NIOSH (National Institute for Safety and Health) Courses for more than 15 years, beginning in 1991.
NIOSH does not have its own standards for spirometry. Thus, we train individuals in according with prevaling standards. For example, American Thoracic Society (ATS)/ERS Task Force: Standardisation of lung function testing. In compliance with American Thoracic Society (ATS) Recommendations for the Standardization of Spirometry, published in 2005 and prior issuances, and in compliance with the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals Organization's (JCAHO) mandate for complying with industry standards and recommendations, Kahntact’s and MET’s Spirometry Certification and training class is a wise choice.
Our spirometry certification courses are one-day and device specific to your organization, covering the essential information and hands on experience necessary for optimal performance of forced expiratory maneuvers and and accomplishing acceptable and reproducible spirograms.
For more than 10 years Kahntact USA / MET has offered a one-day Spirometry Training and Certification course. This course emphasizes the American Thoracic Society's recommendation for quality assurance performance of spirometry, acceptability and reproducibility standards. This class based on our industry experience has overwhelmingly replaced the need for a two-day spirometry course.
WE SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!
Kahntact USA Inc. and MET's classes afford for tremendous savings for all organizations. Our classes eliminate one day of employee compensation for each attendee and travel and overnight lodging costs, a typical savings of $400 to $1,400 per attendee.
Call to Schedule a Training Course Date
Kahntact USA, inc. is not affiliated with NIOSH (National Institute for Safety and Health) or any other governmental ageny.
Kahntact USA Inc's spirometry certification and Training Course is device specific:
• MIR Spirometer Certification and Training:
- MiniSpir, SpiroLab III, Spirobank II, Spirobank G USB, Spirotel and Spirobank
• nSPIRE spirometry Training and Certification:
- KoKo Legend, KoKo PFT, KoKo Trek, and KoKo DigiDoser
• Ndd Medical Technologies Spirometry Training and Certification:
- EasyOne Plus Diagnostic Spirometry System, EasyOne Plus Screen Spirometry System, and Easy on-PC Spirometry System
• MicroDirect Spirometer Training and Certification:
- MicroDL, MicroLab, MicroLoop, SpiroUSB, Alpha, MicroDiary, MicroGP, MicroPlus, Microlab MK6 3500, and Micro Spirometer
• Creative Biomedics Training and Certification:
- WinDX and SX Spirometer
• MultiSpiro Training and Certification:
- MultiSpiro SX Spirometer (Gold, Silver or Platinum), MultiSpiro Breeze, Breeze Classic, and MultiSpiro DX Portable
• Vitalograph Training and Certification:
- Vitalograph 2120, COMPACT, ALPHA, Micro, In2itive, Spirotrac 6800, SpirotracV, Gold Standard, and Gold Standard Plus
• Schiller America Training and Certification:
- Spirovit SP-1, Spirovit SP-10, CARDIOVIT CS-200 Ergo-Spiro, CARDIOVIT AT-104 PC Ergo-Spiro, Sp-2, CARDIOVIT AT-10 plus with Spirometry, and CARDIOVIT AT-102
• SDI Training and Certification:
- SpiroLab, SpiroLab II, Astra100, Astra200, and Astra300 Spirometer
• Puritan Bennett Spirometer (Covidien, Nellcor) Training and Certification:
PB Renaissance II, PB100, and PB900A
• Jones Medical Training and Certification:
Base Stations3 Spirometry System (SBS-3B), Satellite3Plus (SA-3B Plus), Satellite3 Separate (SA-3B), and Base Station (B-3B)
• Welch Allyn Training and Certification:
SpiroPerfect PC-Based Spirometer
• Fukuda Denshi Training and Certification:
• Midmark Spirometer Training and Certification:
IQ Mark Digital, IQMark, and IQ Spiro
• FERRARIS Medical Inc. Training and Certification:
Keystone 3 Spirometer
• Burdick / Cardiac ScienceSpirometer Training and Certification:
Presto, Sensaire, and Spirosense
• FutureMed Spirometer Training and Certification:
Discovery, Discovery2, Spirovision3, and P8000
• MedGraphics Spirometer Training and Certification:
• QRS Diagnostic Spirometer Training and Certification:
SpiroCard PC Spirometer, SpirOxCard PC Spirometer, Sensaire, Medicaire, and Oxicare
• Collins Spirometer Training and Certification
•Buhl Spirometer Training and Certification
• And Others